I got some crazy CRAZY deals on ReefnBid... is Kenny feeling ok?

Hey everyone,

I run a small YouTube channel called Acropora Junkee (youtube.com/@acroporajunkee). The whole thing is simple: I build reef tanks in my garage, I show every dollar I spend, and I’m obsessed with Acropora.

The big project is a 135 gallon build series. Bought the tank used for $300, restoring it myself on camera, every receipt shown. Bare bottom, SPS dominant, documenting all of it.

Here’s my POTO story: I grabbed some frags off ReefnBid a while back for $168 total. Retail on those same frags was around $826. Made a haul video about it:

POTO HAUL VIDEO

We’ll be stocking the 135 with pure gas straight from poto.

I’ll be posting the unboxings and the whole series here as it happens. Glad to be part of the community.

Eddie

PS. Currently running is this little 12 gallon acro dominated tank. 18-weeks-old.