The "Slide-to-Bid" Struggle is Real 📱

Trying to scroll through listings on my phone without accidentally placing a bid is a high-stakes extreme sport xD

That “slide to bid” bar is way too sensitive.

Is it just me, or does anyone else live in constant fear of a scrolling mishap?

3 Likes

Interesting. The swipe to bid was designed to fix all the accidental “fat finger” mishaps that used to come with the input field. I’m scrolling on my phone wildly and find that I would have to purposely try to land my finger on the slider to cause a mishap. And it’s not as easily replicable. What we could do is make the slider reach the end of the rail. Right now it confirms past 90%. But I’d like to get more feedback on this before I make this change. As this was just put up a day ago, let’s give it time for people to adjust to first. Thanks for the feedback regardless.

This happened to me too (Android if that matters)